Tuesday, February 19, 2008

The Veggie Queen Pressure Cooker Sale

Tonight I am doing a pressure cooking class and with it I am having a sale on pressure cookers. I have been amazed at how many people are willing to venture into the PC world when there is a discounted price. I keep wondering if a lower price somehow helps dissolve the fear factor. I'd think that with all the talk about saving energy, that would be one of the main reasons that people would want to pressure cook, as well as it providing an easy way toward the healthier eating goal.

It seems to me that the talk about pressure cooking is heating up, and I am noticing many more newspaper and magazine articles, as well as blog posts. I can only hope that pressure cooking will catch on and that many people buy a pressure cooker and still don't know what to do with it. Then they can purchase my DVD Pressure Cooking: A Fresh Look, Delicious Dishes in Minutes at http://www.pressurecookingonline.com/. I explain how to use the pressure cooker and demonstrate 14 recipes from breakfast through dessert.

If it weren't for my pressure cooker I am sure that I'd pack on the pounds and compromise my health, to boot. But if I can make steel cut oats for breakfast in about 10 minutes from start to finish, then it's easy for me to eat healthy food. Heck, I can almost make hummus from scratch in as much time as it would take to drive to the store and back. (OK, maybe it's a bit of an exaggeration but not much.) Delicious eating has never been as healthy and fast, as it is with the pressure cooker. I could go on and on but I'll save that for another post.



No comments: