Monday, November 27, 2006

The Veggie Queen DVD - well, almost

My DVD is going on sale. When it was produced in conjunction with John McDougall, MD almost 2 years ago, we went round and round about the title. So, while I wish that I could say that it's called Cooking with The Veggie Queen, Jill Nussinow, MS, RD, it is really called Creative Low-Fat Vegan Cuisine, Simply Healthful Meals. My sister who eats much the way that I do said that she wouldn't even be likely to watch a DVD with the curent title (but of course she did). Dr. McDougall and I went round and round and eventually I just gave in and let him name it whatever he wanted. But my next DVD on pressure cooking (it's in the planning stages now) will have the title that I choose. Maybe I'll have a contest to see who can make up the best title for it.

Anyway, the DVD will be on sale for a short time for $17.95 plus shipping. There are a limited number of copies available. And that's it. If you are interested in getting a copy please email me at jill@theveggiequeen.com or go to The Veggie Queen website at http://www.theveggeiqueen.com.

Happy Holidays. The DVD sale is only on until December 15th, 2006 for holiday shipping.

No comments: